Friday, June 10, 2011

Introducing....... LEMON!!!!

~Yay!! Thank you to a special guy I met today that ordered these pops for his friend! How sweet, huh!! Well, he said she loved lemon, and asked if I could make cake pops in lemon flavor and I said, hmmm, I will sure try! My first attempt a few months ago left me with cake pops that resembled cornbread! Cornbread yummy, cornbread cake pops, not so yummy! So, I didn't try them again until now and yay, success! I was so happy with the way they tasted, perfectly lemon-y and moist! So, I am now loving the lemon and think I have a new favorite!! These are summery and sweet and I hope his friend enjoys.. I got a sweet text from him tonight saying he couldn't resist, and snuck one from the box and he thought the lemon flavor was great! So, I am happy now... just had to share with you... Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a great night! Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment