Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cheesecake on a Stick!

~Hi there! So, I thought after making 200 cake pops this weekend for someone, I still kept thinking about trying a new recipe.. I already had my chocolate out and melted, so I thought what the heck.. so, I grabbed a cheesecake I had bought recently and my mini cookie scooper and removed small pieces of the cheesecake that I then formed into balls. I rolled them in graham cracker crumbs and then dipped them in milk chocolate, and covered half of them in chocolate sprinkles and the other half in oreo crumbs! I will post a picture of them soon, but I had to show you the inside of these new little masterpieces. I love cheesecake, so these are perfectly yummy. I kind of feel like I am cheating on my cake pops since they are my tried and true desserts on a stick, but why not, right?? Give them a try..they are super easy to make! Have a great Sunday...Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment