Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bridal Shower Pops~

~Good Saturday to you! I wanted to share some cake pops I delivered on Friday to a bridal shower. Her colors were dark orange and teal and for the life of me, I could not find teal sprinkles, so after some experimenting, I created my own! I was so excited when I got the beautiful teal color I was hoping for. I simply dyed them with my baker's candy coloring until I got the perfect shade of teal. It is so funny, you can find blue, light green, dark green, dark blue but nothing in between, or not that I have been able to find, so now I know how to make them myself. So, I am so happy to hear that the bride loved them! They are a mix of red velvet and chocolate covered in white chocolate.. Thanks for looking!! Have a great rest of the weekend.


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment